Houston Girl Friday is seeking a Real Estate Assistant to join our expanding team. The company has three main operations:
- Directly [“in-house”] providing support solutions to small businesses and individuals (BPO)
- Project management for small businesses and individuals, often temporary or task-driven (Subcontracting)
- Recruitment, training and staffing on behalf of small businesses and individuals (RPO)
Our target market is the estimated 30% of the 27 million small businesses in the United States that outsource administrative, creative and technical tasks to a contingent workforce.
This is an ongoing, internal support role. The position is hybrid: 20% working remotely from your own home or mobile office (“virtual”), and 80% in the field (organization tasks, running errands, courier, etc.). A flexible schedule is required.
- Home & home office organization projects
- Errand running, pick-up/drop-off, post office, etc.
- Extensive fact-finding and research projects
- Document digitizing & e-filing (Scanning, Dropbox)
- Other virtual and non-virtual assignments, as needed
- Naturally meticulous and results-oriented.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Exemplary organizational and communication (verbal, written, observation) skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
- Innately proactive, resourceful and the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- An above-average analytical scope; you can derive 5 even when you’ve only been given 2 and 2.
- Verifiable 2+ years minimum in a personal support role.
- Associate’s degree or higher, or current enrollment at a local university.
- Given the virtual aspect of the position, you must have your own PC laptop – equipped with Windows 7 or 8, and Microsoft Office 2010 or later. #BYOD
- Must reside within 20 miles of downtown Houston, with a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Clear background check.
- Polished, professional appearance at all times.
HOURS & PAY
- This is a contingent work position. Room to grow for the right team member.
- Schedule varies and is based upon company and Client demand.
- Pay rate to be determined based upon project and/or time commitments.
- Access to the company’s Lynda.com subscription [~2000 web training courses] will be provided to you after a successful new hire trial period.
- Candidates must be open to working evenings, weekends and even holidays, if needed.
Established in 2010, Virtual Executive Personal Assistants of America, Inc. (VEPAA®) doing business as the Girl Friday brand of companies offer a vast array of both virtual and onsite support services to small business owners, solopreneurs and busy executives throughout the United States. Learn more at www.vepaa.com.