Houston Girl Friday is seeking an experienced Adobe Artist to join our expanding team. The company has three main operations:
- Directly providing support solutions to small businesses and individuals (BPO)
- Project management for small businesses and individuals, often temporary or task-driven (Subcontracting)
- Recruitment, training and staffing on behalf of small businesses and individuals (RPO)
Our target market is the estimated 30% of the 27 million small businesses in the United States that outsource administrative, creative and technical tasks to a contingent workforce.
This is a long-term, internal support role reporting to the Marketing Lead. The Adobe Artist position is 100% virtual working remotely from your own home or mobile office. The ideal candidate should be based in Texas.
Conceptualize, develop and optimize digital and print materials for the purposes of business development, marketing and advertising, including but not limited to: corporate identity, web media, print media and promotional items.
- Adobe Creative Cloud/Creative Suite:
- Expert proficiency in Adobe InDesign
- Advanced+ proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Intermediate+ proficiency in Adobe Dreamweaver & Muse
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects & Premiere is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Outside-of-the-box, forward-thinking capacity.
- Exemplary organizational and communication [verbal, written, observation] skills.
- Capable of effectively collaborating in a virtual workplace environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
- Innately proactive and the ability to work with no supervision.
- Capable of improving upon a task; not simply providing lateral output.
- Minimum 5+ years in a creative or design support role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, in Graphic Design, Marketing or Internet Marketing.
- Given the virtual aspect of the position, you must have your own MAC or PC. #BYOD
- Must reside in Texas.
HOURS, PAY & INCENTIVES
Our organization operates 7 days a week; preference is always given to candidates willing to working evenings, weekends and even holidays, if needed.
- Adobe Artist is a contingent, part-time position. There is plenty of work to do; room to quickly increase for the right team member.
- Schedule is semi-flexible, with most assignments having a 4 to 24 hour turnaround time.
- Compensation to be determined based upon experience, skill set and availability.
- Bonus incentives for Client referrals and acquisition.
- Access to the company’s Lynda.com subscription [~3000 web training courses].
Established in 2010, Virtual Executive Personal Assistants of America, Inc. (VEPAA®) doing business as the Girl Friday brand of companies offer a vast array of both virtual and onsite support services to small business owners, solopreneurs and busy executives throughout the United States. Learn more at www.vepaa.com.